If you are an author, blogger, recipe developer, or just a Joe or Jane Schmo who has a stellar recipe you'd like to pitch for consideration of being published, this is the place to do it!
Please provide the following (HINT: this is where you sell your idea!):
1. Title or working title for the recipe. It can be fun, quirky, dirty, or boring. We'll collaborate on the perfect title when the time comes.
2. Brief description of ingredients (we don't need amounts at this point), citing any unique or special ingredients that might make this recipe of more interest than your average recipe. Also note any sub recipes (a.k.a. other recipes that need to be made first before the main recipe can be completed).
3. Brief description of any techniques or methods that make this recipe interesting or educational to the reader.
4. Anything else that makes this recipe special, like a family story, origin of the recipe, or fun facts about a special ingredient.
5. List any social media handles, websites, or blogs you have. Don't worry if you don't have a huge following, we care more about an awesome recipe.
6. Ask any questions you may have about our company, our process or how this all works.
7. Oh, yeah, and while you don't have to be vegan, your recipe does.
Ideally, your recipe will not have been published anywhere previously in a public forum. If it has, we may still consider it for publishing depending on various factors. Such considerations would be on a case by case basis.
A recipe can have up to 2 sub recipes, if necessary. If for some reason it has more, still feel free to submit, as we may be able to adjust that during editing should we decide to publish.
Thanks in advance for your interest in working with 99 Publishing!